If you believe you may be suffering from pelvic unleveling or experiencing any symptoms of aching during or after exercise, our chiropractic experts in Frisco, TX can help determine whether or not you display issues involving your pelvis. Our professional staff will take radiographic images of your hip region to verify if any anatomical factors are needed to be taken into consideration, or if any subluxation or other biomechanical abnormalities are detected and evaluated.
If left untreated, pelvic unleveling can result in further complications, such as:
- Sacroiliac joint pain around hips
- Chronic low back pain
- Disc herniation and degeneration
- Pelvic obliquity which may lead to scoliosis
Rest assured here at Lewis Pain & Physical Medicine, your pelvic discomfort can be taken extreme care of, because muscles, nerves, and bones are what we specialize in treating!
Live pain-free today with our help. Call us at (214) 613-0960 to get started today!
What Is Pelvic Unleveling?
To put it straightforward, pelvic unleveling is a muscular imbalance surrounding the pelvic region.
There are two causes of pelvic unleveling; anatomical asymmetry and functional imbalance.
Anatomical asymmetry is a result of uneven growth discrepancies among lower extremities such as the legs as well as irregular growth from fracture healing. The more common cause is functional imbalance, such as misalignment of pelvic joints, injured or weakened pelvic muscles, and even foot pronation and knee rotation.
Our chiropractic team in Frisco is able to manage both types of pelvic unleveling, including:
- Anatomical Asymmetrical Unleveling - For pelvic unleveling resulting from anatomical abnormalities, our pain management facility provides orthopedic devices such as orthotics as well as heel lifts to help properly align your entire body structure.
- Functional Imbalance - For more common instances involving functional imbalance, our dedicated care providers employ chiropractic manipulation for realignment, in addition to rehabilitative exercise routines for reinforcement of your affected muscles.
There is An Amazing Difference- B. R.
I Trust Him So Much- D. L.
Kind, Caring & Understanding- D. L.
Incredibly Efficient & Considerate- A. H.
Listens to All Your Concerns- R. B.
Advanced Technology & Techniques
Our team is constantly finding the newest & safest ways to relieve pain. We utilize modern technology to provide our patients with excellent care.
Customized Treatment Plans
Our team utilizes a patient-first approach & will create an effective treatment plan that will work for any individual experiencing pain or discomfort.
On-Site Operating Room
Convenience is key when it comes to relieving pain. We have built our own operating room so patients can receive any service in the comfort of our office.
Experienced & Expert Team
Our team specializes in pain procedures and is able to diagnose any kind of pain. Dr. Lewis is double board-certified in anesthesiology & pain medicine.